Looking for a delicious and easy lunch or dinner wrap? Try this one! This wrap is filled with nutritious roasted veggies and mesclun greens. The wrap is an Ezekiel wrap by Food For Life. This is a sprouted grain wrap with more fiber and protein than most other wraps. The sprouted grains make it much easier on digestion. Ezekiel wraps can be found in the frozen section of your local grocery store. This is because the wraps do not contain any preservatives.
This dish is full of different colors, offering many different vitamins and minerals from each ingredient.
These vegetables wraps are really easy to make, and have such great taste!
Ezekiel Wraps by Food For Life
1 graffiti eggplant, 3 slices, cut vertically
2 bell peppers, sliced vertically
1 red onion, sliced horizontally to make rings
1-2 handfuls Mesclun mixed greens
2-3 T pesto (I used Bear Pond Farm)
Cooking spray (I use avocado oil spray)
Salt and black pepper, to taste
Garlic Powder, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash all fresh produce and cut accordingly (as per notes above).
3. Place eggplant, peppers, and onion on parchment paper over a baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl, mix avocado oil, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
5. Spray vegetables with cooking oil and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. You can add whatever seasonings you like!
6. Place vegetables in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through, flipping vegetables half way through.
7. Spread pesto over wraps, layer with vegetables. Enjoy!
One thought on “Roasted Vegetable Pesto Wrap”