No Added Sugar.
Made with extra love.
What else is there to do on a snow day other than bake some healthy treats! My fiancé and I have a deal. He shovels and I bake. I think it’s a win-win. This snowstorm was named bomb-cyclone. What a name, right?! It just makes me want to stay in and cozy up with a nice cup of tea and par-take in my favorite home-y activities.
I was recently asked to come up with a recipe without grains and nuts. Allergies can make it tough to find a healthy good treat. Well, this is why this cookie was born!
So simple to make and really delicious. Each cookie has only 3g of sugar! The banana keeps it moist, as baking with coconut flour can be quite tricky. This took me a few tries, so I am hoping you will enjoy this recipe! I do!
Enjoy these cookies with a cup of coconut milk for dunking or on its own.
xx This recipe was made with lots of love. xx
1/3 cups + 2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/3 cups dark chocolate chips
2 large bananas
2 whole eggs
1/4 cups coconut oil
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
3. Mash bananas either in mix master (what I used) or a cuisinart. You can fork it by hand.
4. In a large bowl, or continue to use mix master, add in and mix all ingredients to mashed bananas.
5. Mix well.
6. If mixture is too thin, you can add more coconut flour, 1 Tbsp at a time.
7. Scoop out cookie dough, roll into balls, and place on parchment paper.
8. Press into your favorite desired shapes. I just pressed a fork onto mine to flatten them out. They won’t rise, so don’t worry about space.
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cookies turn a beautiful golden brown color.
10. Remove cookies from the oven. Allow to cool. Enjoy!
One thought on “Coconut Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies”