I am having one of my really great friends over for dinner tonight and decided to make her a wonderful dish with mixed vegetables and pesto chicken.
I had made this dish for a client recently, and it was such a hit!
I couldn’t wait to make it again.
This dish includes the following ingredients:
Raw kale (hiding underneath the yumminess!)
Baby bok choy
Chicken Prepping and cook:
1. First, I marinated the chicken in pesto.
2. I placed the chicken in parchment paper, wrapped it and then wrapped the parchment paper in aluminum foil.
3. I never let my food touch aluminum foil. I placed the wrapped chicken on a baking sheet and cooked at 400F for 20 minutes.
4. I uncovered the chicken and cooked for another 10 minutes, flipping it half way through.
5. Unwrap the chicken. Allow to cool and place in dish.
Vegetable Prep and Cooking:
1. Wash and rinse vegetables.
2. Brush with avocado oil and season as you’d you like.
3. Roast at 400F for 30-35 minutes.