I made these really delicious Coconut Blueberry Cacao Energy Scones.
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, and Vegan
I did this all by free-hand, out on a whim.
I make my best stuff this way!
I literally threw a whole bunch of nutritionally dense ingredients together hoping it would come out to what I pictured and thought it would.
Super low sugar!
Rich in fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
Super easy to make and lasts a long time!!
Very satiating and I only had good reviews!
I hope you enjoy it too!
I topped mine with some fresh ground almond butter and shredded coconut.
Recipe for Coconut Blueberry Cacao “Scones/Bars”
Makes 30 squares
6 whole eggs
6 egg whites
1 1/4 c Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour
1/2 c Tigernut flour
1/2 c water
1/2 c dried organic blueberries or 2 cups fresh or frozen
1/4 c shredded unsweetened coconut
1/4 c raw cacao nibs
1/4 c chia seeds
2 T 100% pure maple syrup or honey
2 t baking powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
3. Place mixture in baking pan.
(coated with coconut oil)
4. Bake for 20-25 min at 350 or until crisp layer forms on the top.
5. Spread your favorite nut butter, top with some honey, and sprinkle with hemp, chia seeds, and crushed nuts.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy!!